Innovate Faster Together.
Mehdi Nourbakhsh, Ph.D.
Mehdi is an author, speaker, and the CEO of YegaTech, a technology consulting company in AEC. He’s devoted to helping CEOs, CTOs, innovation directors, and business executives to grow their businesses and differentiate themselves and their companies via AI technology and innovation. With a decade of experience in the research and development of innovative AI solutions in the AEC and manufacturing industry at YegaTech, Autodesk, and Georgia Institute of Technology, Mehdi brings a unique perspective to the AEC industry. Mehdi has led and advised on several AI solutions that are used by tens of thousands of AEC and manufacturing professionals every day.
patents and inventions
- Chang, KH., Cheng, CY., Nourbakhsh, M. (2021) Learning to simulate and design for structural engineering, US Patent App. 17/200,546
- Bergin, MS., Nourbakhsh, M., Keshavarzi, M., Cheng, CY. (2020). Automated parametrization of floor-plan sketches for multi-objective building optimization tasks, US Patent App. 16/681,591
- Trivedi, A., Nourbakhsh, M., Bergin, MS., Iorio, F. (2019) Simplifying designs of mechanical assemblies via generative component consolidation US Patent App. 15/911,022
- Bergin, MS., Cheng, CY. Nourbakhsh, M., Building information design synthesis (bids) (2019) US Patent App. 16/254,083
- Nourbakhsh, M., Butscher, A., Shayani, H. (2019) Computer-implemented synthesis of a mechanical structure using a divergent search algorithm in conjunction with a convergent search algorithm, US Patent App. 16/192,657
- Bergin, MS., Nourbakhsh, M., Iorio, F., Morris, N. (2018) Usage feedback loop for iterative design synthesis US Patent App. 15/234,818